The owner bought this boat in 2004
General condition and any additional information
“Hotel California” is one of the best maintained and equipped 376s on the West Coast. She has been privately owned since new (never used in charter). She has a well documented maintenance history that reflects her owners meticulous care and attention to detail.
“Hotel California” is an owners version layout with a full queen size bed in a spacious stateroom aft, and a guest stateroom forward. The salon is open, airy, and comfortable with 6’6” headroom and plenty of natural light from the overhead sky lights. The starboard dinette seats six and converts to sleep two. An additional berth is provided by the port side settee.
Her salon has a Flat Screen TV with a movie player and the Galley is equipped with top loading refrigerator and freezer with Adler/Barbour refrigeration, Microwave oven and three burner propane range with oven.
Extra gear included
• NEXUS Fully Integrated Instrument/Autopilot package complete with Server and featuring three Multi Function Displays, Wind display, and autopilot control head.
• New NEXUS Server - 2013
• New Log and Depth Transducers -2013
• New Anemometer - 2014
• Garmin 741XS Chartplotter - 2015
• A-1500 model Autopilot is a hydraulically actuated ram and pump set type that is mounted below deck. It can track a heading, GPS course, wind angle etc.
• Raymarine SL-72 24 mile radar.
• Mast mounted radar reflector.
• ICOM 718 HAM Radio with MARS Mod for Marine Frequencies
• 23’Sideband Whip Antenna 2010
• Pactor PTC-2USB with 3 License Modem
• M/F Display and Analog Wind Display at Nav Station.
• Xantrex LinkPro Battery Monitor
• All Interior Lighting LED.
• 1 Alpinglow Florescent Fixture in Galley
• High Intensity LED Flood Light for Transom Area
• Alpine DVA-9860 CD/DVD/AM/FM player with speakers in the main salon and waterproof cockpit speakers.
• 22” Visio Flat screen TV with HDMI connected movie player.
• AC and DC Electrical systems.
• 50 Marinco 30A AC Power cord with cover and assorted adapters.
• Xantrex 1000 Watt Inverter with AC Power selector.
• Water and Waste Capacity gauges.
• Speedtech Barometer and weather instrument.
• One Group 31 AGM dedicated windlass Battery.
• Two 210 AH Lifeline AGM House Batteries.
• Yandina C160 Battery Combiner.
• Pro Mariner 40 A Multi-Stage Battery Charger with remote display at Nav Station.
• Electromaax 160amp ALT with serpentine belt. 2010
• SmartMaax updated Smart Regulator 2015
• Standard Horizon GX2200 VHF with GPS/AIS. CMP 31 Remote mic in cockpit. 2016
• AIS Overlay on Plotter from GX2200 VHF, receive only.
• Standard Horizon HX851 Handheld with GPS.
• West Marine VHF 75 - 2015
• Radio Labs WiFi Extender USB.
• ACR Globalfix Pro Cat 2 with GPS EPIRB model 2844. – 2016
• 11 Fans, 9 Caframo and 2 Hella.
SAILS AND RIGGING
• B and R Rig inspected 2013
• Fully battened Custom Main Sail -2016
• Modified Stack Pack for New Main Sail - 2016
• 170 Reacher on PROFURL Top Down furler. - 2016
• UK 120 Genoa with PROFURL Roller furling. New sun cover. - 2016
• Asymmetrical Spinnaker with sock. - 2010
• 6 Lewmar 40 winches, 1 converted to electric. - 2010
• Upgraded main sail track for easier hoisting.
• Edson Pedestal Steering
• Dutchman Boom Brake
• Solid Boom Vang 2010
• New Goose Neck 2016
• All lines led aft.
• Electric windlass and anchor wash system.
• ROCNA 20K anchor with 275 5/16 chain with 100’ nylon rode. - 2011
• Bruce 15K anchor with 25’chain and 275’ nylon rode.
• Fortress FX23 with 15’ chain and 180’ rode.
PLUMBING AND FUEL SYSTEM
• 35 gallon Fuel tank
• Racor water separator
• Hot and Cold Pressure Water
• Swim Ladder Shower – Hot and Cold
• Seaward Water Heater
• Spectra 200T Watermaker 2010
• New Watermaker Membrane 2014
• Whale Bilge Pump
• Rhule 2000 Automatic Bilge pump
• Rhule 1500 Backup Automatic Bilge Pump
• Bilge high water alarm
• Espar Hydronic D5 Diesel heater and water heater with heating units in fwd and aft staterooms.
• Cruisair model SHR-16 16000 BTU Forced Air Conditioning System with custom ducting and teak vents to fwd stateroom, aft stateroom, and main salon
GALLEY AND HEAD
• Seaward Princess 3 burner propane stove and oven
• Panasonic Microwave oven (works at sea off inverter and at shore)
• Magma propane barbeque with matching canvas cover
• Adler/Barbour Super Cold Machine 12 volt Refrigeration system for refrigerator and freezer.
• Dual, deep bowl, stainless galley sink
• GE Water filtration and dedicated water dispenser at sink
• Salt Water dispenser at sink with foot pump
• Jabsco Manual Head with twist and lock
• Shower pump
• Replaced Head Discharge Hose 2017
ENGINE and MECHANICAL
• Diesel Yanmar 3JH2E with 3260 hrs
• Modified Start Circuit
• Campbell Sailer Prop Fixed 3 Blade 2010
• Tohatsu 9.8 HP 4 stroke Dinghy motor with modified prop
• Yamaha 2.5 HP 4 stroke Dinghy motor.
• Lots of cruising spares (filters, belts, etc.)
• Matching Captains Navy blue Sunbrella canvas for: Dodger, Bimini, Seat Covers, Sail Cover, Barbeque cover, Binnacle Cover, 6 winch covers, outboard motor covers.
• 7 Custom cockpit cushions – New 2015
• New Interior Upholstry. 2015
• Replaced 3 forward Hatches with Medium Profile Lewmar Hatches, 10mil Glass 2015
• 2 West Marine Adult Life Vests with sling
• Life vests for 4 adults
• Lifesling (with hard case)
• Flares and required safety equipment
• Zodiac 6 Man Liferaft in soft case. - 2010
• AB 8’ 6” RIB Hard Bottom Dinghy -2009
• Garhauer Custom Davits for Dinghy Lift
• Garhauer Outboard Motor Lift
• Custom Built Garhauer Solar Panel Mount on Davits
• Custom Dinghy Chaps - 2011
• Custom Dinghy Cover New 2017
• 2 Kyocera 135 watt Solar Panels mounted on Davits, tiltable.
• 1 Kyocera 135 watt Solar Panel mounted top of Bimini.
• Solid Stainless Steel rails surrounding Cockpit.
• Morning Star MPPT Solar Controler - 2013
• New Lifelines and Hardware- 2015
• Coach Roof Storage Bag with Cover- 2016
• Cockpit Enclosure Screens
• 6 Five Gallon Diesel Jugs mounted on deck, with covers
• 1 Five Gallon Gas can mounted on deck, with cover
• 1 Two Gallon Gas can
• 2 House Propane Tanks
• 1 Propane Tank dedicated to BBQ
• Magna BBQ/Fish Cleaning Table mounted on rail
• Custom Made Sunshades for all Hatches and Windows
• Custom Made Shade Covers for Foredeck and Length of Boom
• Latest Bottom Paint Trinidad SR 2016
• Repainted Boot Stripe 2016
• Engine oil changed every 150 Hrs.
• Trans oil changed every 300 Hrs.
Improvements to the hull, deck, rigging, engine, or interior
Extensively equipped for cruising, Hotel California has many add-ons, such as a Water Maker, Solar Panels, Espar diesel hydronic heater, a 16000 BTU Forced Air Conditioning System. She also has a Garmin Chartplotter, Raymarine Radar, the full NEXUS server and Instrumentation package at the helm and a below deck autopilot. She has three anchors, an anchor wash down system, a dodger, and bimini and shade covers. New upholstery in salon and cockpit.