$19,999 US Negotiable
The owner bought this boat in 2006
General condition and any additional information
* Boat is in great condition!
* Sails great, tracks well. Is a blast to sail.
* Motoring fun thanks to 50HP Johnson Motor
* Great for Staying weekends on the water.
* Trailered to sailing for 2-3 years.
* Kept in a slip for 9 years.
* Great Family Boat.
* Easy to solo sail as well.
* Very easy to sail.
* Great for beginners as well experienced sailors.
* Lovingly maintained!
* This is a memory maker!
* Easy to Maintain (all fiberglass).
Original Owner (boat has been lovingly maintained)
This boat is a Blast - Super fun to Sail, Cruise around under Motor Power, Anchor and Swim, Weekend Sleep Overs. Excellent Family Getaway (memory maker)!
* Extra Large Hatches provide lots of Air Circulation for cool nights.
Boat can be trailered or kept in slip (has been set up for both)
Sails Great - Very fun to sail!
Boat has only been in Fresh Water
* Has sailed open waters of Lake Michigan as well as many inland lakes.
Handles very well in big open water .
Johnson 50HP Engine
Motor at 22 MPH / 19 Knots
Cockpit seats 6
* Comes with full Cockpit Seat Cushions
Hull Color - White
All fiberglass - Hull and Cabin - Easy Maintenance
Mainsheet Traveler - Allows boat to effectively point in to the wind
Retractable Dagger Board
Twin Rudders - Retractable
Pedestal Steering and Controls
MacGregor Mast Raising System
Built In Safety Floatation
* Full Standing Headroom
* Sleeps 6
* Galley with Sink
* Enclosed (Private) Head
* Dinette seats 4 adults (Converts to additional berth)
* Large Sofa Seat (6+ feet long)
* Fwd Berth
* Rear Berth
* Bug Screens (Soft - Stowable)
* Lots of Under Seat Storage (Includes Under Seat RubberMaid Containers for Dry and Organized Storage)
* Portable Heater (Warms Boat on those cool nights)
Has all original User Manuals and Documentation (Including simple instructions for learning to sail on a MacGregor).
Extra gear included
* Doyle Sails (3) - Main Sail, Jib, Spinnaker sail and Sail Bags
* Main Sail Cover
* Wind-Tels - Telltales - Shroud Mounted (Wind Direction)
* Skymate Handheld WindSpeed and Temp gauge
* Extensive Stainless Steel Hardware Kit (Connectors, Nuts, Bolts, Misc Hardware)
* 2 Stanchion Mounted Drink Holders
* MacGregor Mast Raising System
* Anchor Shade Umbrella (with corner tiedowns - For additional Cockpit Shade
* Boat Fenders - Large and Medium Sized
○ USCG approved Boat Flares Kit
○ First Aid Kit
○ 2 Mounted Fire Extinguishers
* Anchors 2
* Boat washing brushes and supplies.
Improvements to the hull, deck, rigging, engine, or interior
* Shore Power System for 110V / Selector Battery Switch / Dual Batteries /
* With 50 ft Power Cord
* Internal 12 V Plugs
* Uniden Marine Sloar DSC VHF two way Radio
* Garmin Mapping GPS 76Cx
○ Includes Southern Lake Michigan Chartbook
○ Depth Guage (hawkeye)
• Rail Mounted Bimini
* Easy to remove for Winter Storage
• Frame for Winter Covered Storage (Always Covered for Off Season)
* Rigged to Sail from Cockpit
* Garhauer Rope Clutches (4)
* Lewmar Winches
* Cockpit Installed Compass (lighted)
* Stowable Cockpit Table (Easy Connect / Disconnect)
* Interlux Expoxy Barrier Coat Hull Treatment - Applied to boat when brand new to prevent Hull Blistering.
* VC-17 Bottom Paint (prevents bottom growth, slick for sailing and easy trailering) applied annually.
* Auto Bilge Pump