$15,000 US Negotiable
The owner bought this boat in 2016
General condition and any additional information
Outboard motor shown is not included. It was recently stolen and Im waiting on the insurance to pay out. If you want to buy the boat before I replace the O.B. Ill the price is $15,000. I intend to replace withe the Tohatsu SailPro extra long shaft. The included fuel tanks and fuel line fit this OB. It also has a 6W alternator to help keep the batteries topped off.
For a larger set of photos, visit
The Hunter 26 is a pocket cruiser with a retractable, keel and is water ballest for ease of transport. The rig is a fractional sloop. The cockpit is large and roomy with a walk off transom.
With the ballest tanks flooded, The H26 displaces 4,600 lb. With the ballast tanks empty the boat weighs in at 2,600 pounds. The ballast is drained at the launch through a valve in the bottom of the hull.
The boat has a draft of 6.00 ft with the centerboard extended and 1.75 ft retracted. The boat can be easily beached.
The cockpit boats a built in self draining fuel locker, stern rail seats, and a setee locker to port. The battery switch and shore power are also in the setee locker. This particular H26 also has a solar charging set up. At anchor, a dinet table is inserted into a receiver in the cockpit sole. The dinet stows in a recess under the V-berth. On the bow is a self draining anchor locker.
On deck you will find two an deck organizer and two rope clutches and a cam cleat to starboard. On this particular H26 the owners has added three additional rope clutches and an additional deck organizer to port for a total of 6 line contolls on deck. All lines are now led back to the cockpit. The owner also added a traveler for the main sheet that sits on the bridge deck. See photos in supplied link to a more complete showing of upgrades.
Inside you will find an enclosed head with sink to port and a galley to starboard. The galley has a 2-burner origo alcohol stove and sink with a foot pump. Under the cockpit is a queen berth with a port that opens onto the cockpit. Forward is the v-berth and the salon table that can be raise and rotated to add length to the v-berth. Three additional opening ports (forward, galley and head) complete the cabin.
Extra gear included
Original Included Items
• Digital Depth and Speed Log (great shape)
• Two Anchors, Rode, Chain, etc.
• Origo 2-burner alcohol stove (great shape)
• Gally Sink
• Removable cold box (great shape)
• Enclosed Head with sink and 5 gal portapotty with pump-out conversion plumbing.
• Telescoping sweeper pole
• Shore power w/ battery switch
• Used spinnaker (could use some patching)
o The boat is not set up for a spinnaker but the sail does fit the boat.
Improvements to the hull, deck, rigging, engine, or interior
I have had this boat for four years and in that time, I have updated almost every system on the boat and added many new systems. Im sure Im forgetting some things but...
NEW or ADDED
• New VHF with AIS and RAM mic 2020
• New Main Sail 2018
• New Genoa 2019
• New Companionway Cover 2018
• Added a TP 10 Simrad auto tiller
• New Bulkhead Compass 2020
• New Battery Charging System 2017
• Upgraded the battery system to Two Deep Cycle Batteries 2019
• Added a 5W solar panel and charge controller 2018
• Added three additional rope clutches and a deck organizer to port 2020
o All lines are now lead to the cockpit
• Added a traveler system 2020
• Replaced all of the fair leads for the roller furler system. 2019
• Replaced the sheeves in boom end and replaced the end cap.2017
• Replaced the mast foot 2021
• Added a stern anchor
• Split the 6 gallon fuel tank into two separate 3 gallon tanks for better fuel monitoring and ease of carry.
• Replaced the keel lift line (2017)
• Replaced the gasket on the ballast tank.
• Replaced the trailer breaks, master cylinder and hitch.
• Replaced the trailer pads and carpet.
• Replaced the winch strap and safety chain.